A new website for €250
Go with Target CMS
Here is a checklist of why you should consider using Target CMS for your next site:
- The majority of our costs are up front. We charge you for implementing a new design, not for adding content to it.
- Once the site is up and running (and paid for) it becomes entirely your property. We hand over the keys, so to speak. You can do your maintenance yourself, you can hire someone to do it for you or you can ask us to do the job. In these pages are full instructions on how to use the editing suite that's part of the system.
- As we wrote our own Content Management System (TCMS) we're pretty experienced at using it. You don't have to pay for someone else's learning curve.
- Multi-language support comes built in to TCMS. Every piece of text in your system has a language tag and you can add as many languages as you need.
- We make every effort to be available, preferably by email, to help you over the initial learning curve.
So how much will your new site cost? Our prices start from €250 (please adjust for other currencies). This price can buy you a complete website that only requires you to provide the text and images you want to see on your pages. See our pricing guide.
After that, it's up to you. You can take on the content editing role yourself or give it to someone else.
Try it out
Most content management systems require you to download the software and install it on your server in order to evaluate it. We try to make it simpler. At your request - and for no charge - we will set up a temporary subdomain on our website for your own personal use, where you can evaluate TCMS freely and without obligation for as long as you need. See our Editing section for more information.